The Sabi Carver is a simply stunning chair. Elegantly turned legs and shaped armrests give it an airy feel while the attention to detail during construction make it a strong, reliable chair. The back is hand stitched harness leather and the solid wood seat comfortable and naturally very durable.
The Sabi Carver is a real statement piece. Ideal as an occasional chair, or as a formal Dining Chair or Boardroom chair. It is only available in carver configuration (with armrests).
- Zambezi Teak (Rhodesian Teak). One of the hardest timbers in the world of exceptional beauty and grain.
- Saligna (Eucalyptus saligna) is a plantation hardwood sourced in the Eastern Highlands of Zimbabwe where old growth trees (approximately 100 years old and 50 meters tall) are being removed to make way for new plantations.
- Pure Veg Tanned Harness leather. The veg tanning process makes the leather tough and resistant to stretch, as does the thickness of the leather.
- The standard finish is a lacquer finish for a more refined indoor look.
- An oil finish is also available, ideal for both indoor and outdoor environments