The Ngwezi Table
The Ngwezi Table was designed for The African Touch by renowned Danish designer, Troels Ritzau.
Originally built in limited numbers (only 4 tables were ever built and 1 remains with The African Touch) from timbers recovered from the original Ngwezi rail bridge, we now offer this iconic design in either African Rosewood or Zambezi Teak, two of the finest hardwoods in the world.
Special Features of the Ngwezi Table:
- Built from 2” (50mm) thick solid African hardwood of extreme density and durability.
- Simple to dis-assemble and re-assemble for hassle free transport.
- Available as solid top or 200mm (8”) wide boards with weather gaps for exterior use.
- Choice of oil or lacquer finish.
- Available in lengths of 2m, 2.4m and 3m.