The African Touch Camp Table is designed for convenience while giving a very attractive table that is robust and extremely strong. The table top clips onto the legs with four simple snap hooks. The legs fold conveniently away making it very simple to transport and set up in camp. Ideal for camps, lodges, bush diners or your garden / patio. The top is slatted to allow drainage of precipitation, and finished with an oil ideal for outdoor use.
The standard top size is 900mm x 900mm, but other (square) sizes can be made to order.
Sizes & weights:
|Zambezi Teak||900mm x 900mm
36” x 36”
|13 kg (28lbs)|
|African Bloodwood||900mm x 900mm
36” x 36”
- Zambezi Teak (Baikiaea plurijuga) formerly known as Rhodesian Teak . One of the hardest timbers in the world of exceptional beauty and grain.
- African Bloodwood (Pterocarpus angolensis) aka Kiaat or Mukwa. A much lighter hardwood than Zambezi Teak , Bloodwood is a fine hardwood that finishes exceptionally well and has a very rich, mixed grain and colour varying from honey brown to deep red brown.
- Lacquer. For internal use only. Has a clear, hard finish that brings out the colour and grain of the timber beautifully. It prevents water marks and is easy to maintain.
- Oil. Ideal for the outdoors. It gives a natural matt look that emphasises the beautiful colour and grain of the timber. The oil should be re-applied every 6 months to a year.
- Your Camp Table will be carefully packed in a double walled cardboard flat pack, padded with air-o-thene foam.
- Packed Sizes:
Approximate shipping costs:
|Australia New Zealand|
|North, West East Africa|
- Place the table top upside down on a blanket.
- Unfold the legs and line them up with the grooves in the table top, taking care to line up the snap hook handle with the hook.
- Clip the legs to the table top with the snap hook.
Ordering and delivery: White glove delivery can be arranged in South Africa, Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe. As each table we make is carefully handcrafted and hand finished to order, please allow three weeks to manufacture, and two to four weeks for delivery from the time of order.
Ordering wood samples: Should you wish to receive a sample of the wood we use this can be shipped for a fee of USD 20 (R 250), refundable if you purchase a table from us.
Pricing: Price excludes delivery / freight charges quoted separately. The following discounts apply for large orders:
- More than 5 tables – 10%.
- More than 10 tables – 15%