The Campaign Trunk is our version of the trunks used by officers on campaigns or sportsmen on safari in the late 18th century to store their kit while travelling.
The African Touch Campaign Trunk is constructed with dovetail joints making it very solid and secure for a lifetime of use. It is ideal for storage space in a bedroom or doubling up as a coffee table and trunk in a living area.
Available in natural teak, white liming finish or with a canvas covering. Another option is for steel or leather straps and handles.
Sizes & weights:
|450mm (18”)||1200mm (48”)||700mm (28”)||55kg (120lbs)|
- Zambezi Teak (Baikiaea plurijuga) formerly known as Rhodesian Teak . One of the hardest timbers in the world of exceptional beauty and grain, Zambezi Teak grows on the deep, ancient sands of the Kalahari.
- Saligna (Eucalyptus saligna) is a plantation hardwood sourced in the Eastern Highlands of Zimbabwe where old growth trees (approximately 100 years old and 50 meters tall) are being removed to make way for new plantations
- The standard finish for our Campaign Trunk is an oil finish, ideal for both indoor and outdoor environments.
- A lacquer finish is available for a more refined indoor look.
- White liming painted finish.
- Your Campaign Trunk is shipped carefully packed in a double walled cardboard crate, 1 to a crate, padded with air-o-thene foam.
- Packed Sizes:
|475mm (19”)||1225mm (49”)||725mm (29”)||57kg (125lbs)|
Enquiries and orders: Safari Director’s chairs are normally available ex -stock, but please allow a couple of weeks for the covers of your choice to be made up.
- Price excludes delivery / freight charges quoted separately.
|United States Dollars||South African Rand|
|$ 975.00||R 13 650.00|