Canvas Wash Stand
The Canvas Wash stand is a traditional design used of African Safaris for a brisk wash after awakening from a restful night’s sleep under canvas. However, it also makes an excellent cooler for a bottle of wine or bubbly!
- Origin: Zimbabwe
- Finishes: Oil and Lacquer
- Material: Zambezi Teak
The scissor legs slot into the cups of the canvas bag and as more weight in the form of water of wine bottles are added so the stability of the canvas Wash stand improves. The crossed brace support on the legs makes them very stable.
Sizes & weights:
|900mm (36”)||350x350mm (14”x14”)||4.5kg (10lbs)|
- Zambezi Teak (Baikiaea plurijuga) formerly known as Rhodesian Teak . One of the hardest timbers in the world of exceptional beauty and grain.
- Teak Lacquer. For internal use only. Has a clear, hard finish that brings out the colour and grain of the timber beautifully. It prevents water marks and is easy to maintain.
- Oil. Ideal for the Outdoor Zambezi Table. The oil should be re-applied every 6 months to a year.
- Your Canvas Wash stand will be carefully packed in a double walled cardboard padded with air-o-thene foam.
- Packed Sizes:
|960mm (39”)||375mm (15”)||375mm (15”)||5kg (11lbs)|
Ordering and delivery: Delivery can be arranged in South Africa, Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe. For overseas customers delivery is to nearest Port or Airport. Prices exclude local taxes, clearing and handling charges.
Ordering wood samples: Should you wish to receive a sample of the wood we use this can be shipped for a fee of USD 20 (R 250), refundable if you purchase a table from us.
Pricing: Price excludes delivery / freight charges quoted separately.