Directors Bar Chair
The Director’s Bar Chair is a tall, heavy duty version of the traditional Director’s Chair, ideal for use in pubs, kitchen counters and any situation requiring a higher chair.*Select an option In Stock
The Director’s Bar Chair is extremely comfortable using our extra wide self-tightening seat system and a broad armrest to set your favourite tipple on. It folds away for convenient storage or ease of transport. The chair is rated to carry clients up to 150kg.
The seat covers offered are double quilted UV stabilised, waterproof ripstop canvas or luxurious pure veg tanned bovine full thickness harness leather. Both are very comfortable, but the latter really is the ultimate in pub comfort!
The Director’s Bar Chair is constructed with extra thick sections to accommodate heavy loads. The joinery is exactly cut to ensure extremely solid joints. The weight of a person sitting in the chair tensions the seat & backrest to make it more comfortable.
- Origin: Zimbabwe
- Finishes: Lacquer and Oil
- Material: Zambezi Teak
- Size & weight:
|1180mm (47”)||700mm (28”)||14kg (30lbs).|
|1260mm (50”)||430mm (17”)||630mm (25”)||31kg (68lbs)|
Approximate shipping costs (crate of 2 chairs):
|Australia New Zealand||$550.00|
|North, West East Africa||$550.00|
|Southern Africa||Per destination|
- Enquiries and orders: Safari Director’s chairs are normally available ex -stock, but please allow a couple of weeks for the covers of your choice to be made up.
- Price excludes delivery / freight charges quoted separately.
- The following discounts apply for large orders:
- More than 10 chairs – 10%.
- More than 30 chairs – 15%
|United States Dollars||South African Rand|
|Leather||$ 355.00||R 4 970.00|
|Quilted ripstop canvas||$ 240.00||R 3 360.00|