Expedition folding table
R1,750.00 – R3,850.00
The Expedition Folding Tables were developed by the African Touch as a strong, stable version of the classic folding camp table traditionally used on African safaris. The table folds neatly and is quick and simple to set up. It is constructed from ultra-tough Zambezi Teak (formerly known as Rhodesian Teak). Coming in different sizes it is ideal as a side table, dining table or work table in the home, office or on expedition. A canvas carry bag is an optional extra.
|500mm (20”)||500mm (20”)||500mm (20”)||6.7kg (14.5lbs)|
|650mm (26”)||500mm (20”)||650mm (26”)||9.8kg (21.5lbs)|
|750mm (28”)||700mm (28”)||700mm (28”)||11kg (24lbs)|
|750mm (28”)||900mm (36”)||900mm (36”)||13kg (29lbs)|
- Zambezi Teak (Baikiaea plurijuga) formerly known as Rhodesian Teak . One of the hardest timbers in the world of exceptional beauty and grain.
- Saligna (Eucalyptus saligna) is a plantation hardwood sourced from old growth plantations in the Eastern Highlands of Zimbabwe.
- The standard finish for our Expedition Folding Tables is an oil finish, ideal for an outdoor environment.
- Your Expedition Tables will be carefully packed in a double walled cardboard crate, padded with air-o-thene foam.
- Packed Sizes:
|Table size||No. per crate||Height||Width||Depth||Weight|
|500 x 500||4||360||700||550||28kg|
|650 x 500||4||520||820||670||36kg|
|700 x 700||2||210||1140||720||25kg|
|900 x 900||1||130||1140||920||13.7kg|
Approximate shipping costs (crate of ):
|Australia New Zealand||$550.00|
|North, West East Africa||$550.00|
|Southern Africa||Per destination|
Enquiries and orders: Safari Director’s chairs are normally available ex -stock, but please allow a couple of weeks for the covers of your choice to be made up.
- Price excludes delivery / freight charges quoted separately.
- The following discounts apply for large orders:
- More than 10 tables – 10%.
- More than 30 tables – 15%