Lite Director’s Chair
The Lite Director’s Chair was developed specifically for situations where a light but strong chair is required. It is ideal for use in restaurants, offices, the hospitality industry & events management companies requiring large numbers of chairs.
Constructed out of tough plantation hardwood or African bloodwood (a.k.a. Kiaat, Mukwa), it is also available in saligna, but the lightest chair is the one constructed from African Bloodwood. While it will not withstand rigorous use as well as the Safari or Standard, it is nevertheless an exceptional value for money, strong, well-constructed chair and very comfortable.
Seat cover options are UV stabilised, waterproof ripstop canvas. Standard colours available Howard Green, Sand and Charcoal. Other colours can be ordere
- Origin: Zimbabwe
- Finishes: Oil or White liming painted finish
- Sizes: Single. Double and Triple
- Seat Covers: Howard Green, Sand and Charcoal.
- Material African bloodwood or Saligna
Sizes & weights:
|Saligna||900mm (36”)||650mm (26”)||6kg (13lbs)|
|African Bloodwood||900mm (36”)||650mm (26”)||5kg (11lbs)|
- This chair is built with our normal care for perfect mortice and tenon joints. These are the strongest joint available for this application. The joining screws are locked in place to ensure components do not become loose.
- Please refrain from rocking or leaning back heavily on the chair as this places tremendous strain on the joints and backrest.
- Your Standard Director’s Chairs will be carefully packed in a double walled cardboard crate, 4 to a crate, padded with air-o-thene foam.
|920mm (37”)||560mm (23”)||940mm (38”)||28kg (60lbs)|
Approximate shipping costs (crate of 4 chairs):
|Australia New Zealand||$550.00|
|North, West East Africa||$550.00|
|Southern Africa||Per destination|
Enquiries and orders: Safari Director’s chairs are normally available ex -stock, but please allow a couple of weeks for the covers of your choice to be made up.
- Price excludes delivery / freight charges quoted separately.
- The following discounts apply for large orders:
- More than 10 chairs – 10%.
- More than 30 chairs – 15%