Mzilikazi Morris Chairs
R5,200.00 – R15,750.00
The Morris Chair has been around since the 1860s. It has survived because of its exceptional comfort and timelessly enduring design. It is a very versatile chair – great as an armchair or sofa, casual chair for a patio or meeting chair in your office.
The African Touch Mzilikazi Morris Chair is exquisitely built from one of the finest timbers in the world – Zambezi Teak, formerly known as Rhodesian Teak.
The seat is angled back and the backrest is adjustable to maximise comfort. The broad armrests are ideal to relax your arms clutching a glass or cup of your favourite beverage. Named after the greatest King of the Matabele people, in whose land we build this King of chairs!
- Origin: Zimbabwe
- Finishes: Oil or Lacquer
- Sizes: Single, Double, Triple or Daybed
- Material: Zambezi Teak
Sizes & weights:
|Single||940mm (37.5”)||860mm (34.5”)||40kg (88lbs)|
|Double||940mm (37.5”)||1500mm (60”)||60kg (132lbs)|
|Triple||940mm (37.5”)||2140mm (85.5”)||80kg (176lbs)|
|Daybed||940mm (37.5”)||2260mm (90”)||140kg (308lbs)|
- The Mzilikazi Morris Chair constructed using heavy duty mortice and tenon joints to ensure great strength and lifetime use.
- Back rests are individually fitted using our unique timber hinge.
- The chairs are made knock down and are very easy to assemble using imported Danish fittings.
- The sections used to build the chair are very generous with solid 60mm x 60mm legs joined by a truss of teak rails and the armrest.
- Your Morris Chairs are shipped knock down carefully packed in a double walled cardboard crate, 1 to a crate, padded with air-o-thene foam.
- Packed Sizes:
|Single||750 (30”)||1000 (40”)||300 (12”)||43kg (95lbs)|
|Double||750 (30”)||1320 (53”)||300 (12”)||63kg (138lbs)|
|Triple||750 (30”)||1900 (76”)||300 (12”)||84kg (185lbs)|
|Daybed||750 (30”)||2050 (82”)||300 (12”)||145kg (320lbs)|
Approximate shipping costs for a single:
|Australia New Zealand||$300.00|
|North, West East Africa||$300.00|
|Southern Africa||Per destination|
Enquiries and orders: Safari Director’s chairs are normally available ex -stock, but please allow a couple of weeks for the covers of your choice to be made up.
- Price excludes delivery / freight charges quoted separately.
- The following discounts apply for large orders:
- More than 4 chairs – 10%.
- More than 10 chairs – 15%