R420.00 – R490.00
The African Touch Platters are made to random shapes with a nifty handle carved into the side of the platter. We have two versions, a Steak Platter with a gravy groove around the outside of the board, and a Serving Platter.
- Origin: Zimbabwe
- Types: Steak Platter or Serving Platter
- Material: Zambezi Teak or African Bloodwood
- Our Platters are supplied raw and should only be oiled with a food grade oil, such as olive oil.
- When washing, wipe down with a wet cloth. Do not leave to soak in water.
- The African Touch Platters may be crafted from one of two fine African hardwoods:
- Zambezi Teak (Baikiaea plurijuga) formerly known as Rhodesian Teak . Very hard with exceptional colour and grain.
- African Bloodwood (Pterocarpus angolensis) aka Kiaat or Mukwa. A much lighter hardwood than Zambezi Teak , making the Bloodwood Field Bars easier to carry around.
|Steak Platter (approximate dimensions and weight)||230mm||350mm||30mm||0.66kg (1.5lbs)|
|Serving Platter (approximate dimensions and weight)||300mm||400mm||30mm||1kg (2.2lbs)|
Pricing: Price excludes VAT & delivery / freight charges quoted separately.
Prices – We need to allow for orders of both steak and serving platters and a number of each.
|United States Dollars||South African Rand|
|Steak Platter||$ 30.00||R 420.00|
|Serving Platter||$ 35.00||R 490.00|