The Bridge Server
The Victoria Falls Bridge Server is a wonderfully designed piece also created by Richard Lowe to compliment the Victoria Falls Bridge Table. The elegant arched beam connects angled legs to support the suite of drawers below the beautiful Zambezi Teak top.
The whole piece, including drawer bottoms and backplate, is constructed from solid Zambezi Teak, formerly known as Rhodesian Teak. The drawers are beautifully hand built using our unique sliding dovetail joint for the drawer fronts and stopped dovetail joints for the drawer sides.
This unique piece will add class to your office, dining room or simply as a signature piece of fine furniture to be admired for the beauty of the timber and fine design.
- Origin: Zimbabwe
- Finishes: Lacquer and Oil
- Material: Zambezi Teak
Sizes & weights
|1800mm (6 feet)||450mm (18”)||750mm (30”)||100kg (220lbs)|
- The Bridge Server is constructed from exceptional African hardwood – Zambezi Teak (Baikiaea plurijuga, formerly known as Rhodesian teak). Zambezi Teak is very dense and therefore hard and heavy hardwood.
- Lacquer. This gives a clear, hard finish that brings out the colour and grain of the timber beautifully. It prevents water marks and is easy to maintain.
- Oil. This gives a more natural finish and is ideal for situations where your table will be used out of doors.
- Your Bridge Server will be carefully packed in a double walled cardboard crate, padded with air-o-thene foam.
- Packed Sizes:
Approximate shipping costs:
|Australia New Zealand||$700.00|
|North, West East Africa||$700.00|
Ordering and delivery: White glove delivery can be arranged in South Africa, Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe. As each piece we make is carefully handcrafted and hand finished to order, please allow four weeks for manufacture, and two to four weeks for delivery from the time of order.
Ordering wood samples: Should you wish to receive a sample of the wood we use this can be shipped for a fee of USD 20 (R 250), refundable if you purchase a server from us.
Pricing: Price excludes delivery / freight charges quoted separately.