The Zambezi Table
R4,130.00 – R18,900.00
The Zambezi Outdoor Table is the toughest, most durable, and we believe best designed outdoor table on the market. Constructed out of solid Zambezi Teak timbers our design allows for the table to be simply dismantled for ease of transport and storage.
The slatted top, with 5mm gaps between each piece lets rain & snow drain easily away from the top, It is very well constructed with the top held in position by over-engineered brackets that allow for the movement of solid wood with changes of humidity.
- Origin: Zimbabwe
- Finishes: Lacquer and Oil
- Sizes: Seats Six, Eight or Ten
- Material: Zambezi Teak
- Lacquer. For internal use only. Has a clear, hard finish that brings out the colour and grain of the timber beautifully. It prevents water marks and is easy to maintain.
- Oil. Ideal for the Outdoor Zambezi Table. The oil should be re-applied every 6 months to a year.
Sizes & weights:
|10||3m (10 feet)||1m (3 foot 3”)||195kg (430lbs)|
|8||2.4m (8 feet)||1m (3foot 3”)||150kg (330lbs)|
|6||2m (6 foot 5”)||1m (3foot 3”)||125Kg (270lbs)|
|Bridge Table||Zambezi Table|
|Sizes (meters)||2, 2.4, 3, 4||2, 2.4, 3|
|Top thickness||50mm||30 or 40mm|
- Your Bridge Table will be carefully packed in a double walled cardboard crate, padded with air-o-thene foam.
- White glove delivery can be arranged in South Africa, Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Packed Sizes:
|3m x 1m||3.05m||1.05m||150mm|
|2.4m x 1m||2.45m||1.05m||150mm|
|2m x 1m||2.05m||1.05m||150mm|
Approximate shipping costs:
|Australia New Zealand||$550.00|
|North, West East Africa||$550.00|
- Slide each arm of the scissor truss pair through the slot in the legs. Line up the centre holes and insert the timber dowel provided.
- Slide the threaded steel bar through each locating hole in the legs, passing through the stretcher hole in the centre. Secure the steel bar in place with the timber dome nuts provided.
- Secure legs to the table top by bolting the steel brackets into the bracket holder with the bracket lip in the slot in the leg cross beam. The bracket bolt requires a 17mm wrench or socket.
- Ordering and delivery: As each table we make is carefully handcrafted and hand finished to order, please allow four weeks for manufacture, and two to four weeks for delivery from the time of order.
- Ordering wood samples: Should you wish to receive a sample of the wood we use this can be shipped for a fee of USD 20 (R 250), refundable if you purchase a table from us.
- Pricing: Price excludes delivery / freight charges quoted separately.