Zambezi Morris Chairs
R4,800.00 – R8,400.00
The Zambezi Morris Chair is a sleek, simple version of the classic Morris Chair which has been around since William Morris produced his first chairs in the 1860s.
It is a chair of exceptional comfort and enduring design. It is versatile chair – used as an armchair or sofa (in the 2 or 3 seater version) in a lounge or veranda, or as a casual chair for a patio where the white liming version is particularly fun and popular.
The backrest of the chair is adjustable for greater comfort in different applications. It has a wide, generous armrest.
- Origin: Zimbabwe
- Finishes: Oil, Lacquer, and White Liming painted finish
- Sizes: Single. Double and Triple
- Material: Zambezi Teak or Saligna
Sizes & weights:
|Single||940mm (37.5”)||860mm (34.5”)||30kg (66lbs)|
|Double||940mm (37.5”)||1500mm (60”)||43kg (95lbs)|
|Triple||940mm (37.5”)||2140mm (85.5”)||58kg (128lbs)|
The African Touch Zambezi Morris Chair is carefully hand crafted using accurately built mortice and tenon joints to ensure excellent strength and a lifetime and more of use. The chairs are made knock down and are very easy to assemble using imported Danish fittings.
- Your Morris Chairs are shipped knock down carefully packed in a double walled cardboard crate, 1 to a crate, padded with air-o-thene foam.
- Packed Sizes:
|Single||750 (30”)||1000 (40”)||300 (12”)||32kg (70lbs)|
|Double||750 (30”)||1320 (53”)||300 (12”)||46kg (100lbs)|
|Triple||750 (30”)||1900 (76”)||300 (12”)||60kg (132lbs)|
Approximate shipping costs single chir:
|Australia New Zealand||$300.00|
|North, West East Africa||$300.00|
|Southern Africa||Per destination|
Enquiries and orders: Safari Director’s chairs are normally available ex -stock, but please allow a couple of weeks for the covers of your choice to be made up.
- Price excludes delivery / freight charges quoted separately.
- The following discounts apply for large orders:
- More than 4 chairs – 10%.
- More than 10 chairs – 15%