SKU: 54764564edxxx-1-2*Select an option In Stock
The African Touch Camp Table is designed for convenience while giving a very attractive table that is robust and extremely strong. The table top clips onto the legs with four simple snap hooks. The legs fold conveniently away making it very simple to transport and set up in camp. Ideal for camps, lodges, bush diners or your garden / patio. The top is slatted to allow drainage of precipitation, and finished with an oil ideal for outdoor use.
The standard top size is 900mm x 900mm, but other (square) sizes can be made to order.
Sizes & weights:
|Zambezi Teak||900mm x 900mm
36” x 36”
|13 kg (28lbs)|
|Saligna||900mm x 900mm
36” x 36”
- Zambezi Teak (Baikiaea plurijuga) formerly known as Rhodesian Teak . One of the hardest timbers in the world of exceptional beauty and grain.
- Oil. Ideal for the outdoors. It gives a natural matt look that emphasises the beautiful colour and grain of the timber. The oil should be re-applied every 6 months to a year.
- Your Camp Table will be carefully packed in a double walled cardboard flat pack, padded with air-o-thene foam.
- Packed Sizes:
Approximate shipping costs:
|Australia New Zealand|
|North, West East Africa|
- Place the table top upside down on a blanket.
- Unfold the legs and line them up with the grooves in the table top, taking care to line up the snap hook handle with the hook.
- Clip the legs to the table top with the snap hook.
Ordering and delivery: White glove delivery can be arranged in South Africa, Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe. As each table we make is carefully handcrafted and hand finished to order, please allow three weeks to manufacture, and two to four weeks for delivery from the time of order.
Ordering wood samples: Should you wish to receive a sample of the wood we use this can be shipped for a fee of USD 20 (R 250), refundable if you purchase a table from us.
Pricing: Price excludes delivery / freight charges quoted separately. The following discounts apply for large orders:
- More than 5 tables – 10%.
- More than 10 tables – 15%
At The African Touch we build with timber harvested from natural forests. The charm of this material is that no two pieces are exactly the same in colour, character or grain, and they will contain natural imperfections such as knots, stress cracks and so on that enhance their authenticity and attractiveness.
Solid wood naturally oxidises and darkens with age. Zambezi teak in particular will change from a beautiful light honey brown to a darker rich red brown on exposure to light. This is a natural process so the product you receive will certainly change colour with time and may not look exactly the same as products in brochures or on our web sites.
We give a 1 year warranty against construction and material flaws for your camp table. Naturally, any miss handling or inappropriate use of the product will invalidate the warranty. The African Touch will not in any circumstances be liable for any claim which falls outside the scope of our warranty or for any consequential damages whatsoever.