Lite Director’s Chair
SKU: 54764564edxxx-1-1-1-1*Select an option In Stock
The Lite Director’s Chair was developed specifically for situations where a light but strong chair is required. It is ideal for use in restaurants, offices, the hospitality industry & events management companies requiring large numbers of chairs.
Constructed out of tough plantation hardwood or African bloodwood (a.k.a. Kiaat, Mukwa), it is also available in saligna, but the lightest chair is the one constructed from African Bloodwood. While it will not withstand rigorous use as well as the Safari or Standard, it is nevertheless an exceptional value for money, strong, well-constructed chair and very comfortable.
Seat cover options are UV stabilised, waterproof ripstop canvas. Standard colours available Howard Green, Sand and Charcoal. Other colours can be ordered.
- Origin: Zimbabwe
- Finishes: Oil or White liming painted finish
- Sizes: Single. Double and Triple
- Seat Covers: Howard Green, Sand and Charcoal.
- Material African bloodwood or Saligna
Sizes & weights:
|Saligna||900mm (36”)||650mm (26”)||6kg (13lbs)|
|African Bloodwood||900mm (36”)||650mm (26”)||5kg (11lbs)|
- This chair is built with our normal care for perfect mortice and tenon joints. These are the strongest joint available for this application. The joining screws are locked in place to ensure components do not become loose.
- Please refrain from rocking or leaning back heavily on the chair as this places tremendous strain on the joints and backrest.
- Your Standard Director’s Chairs will be carefully packed in a double walled cardboard crate, 4 to a crate, padded with air-o-thene foam.
|920mm (37”)||560mm (23”)||940mm (38”)||28kg (60lbs)|
Approximate shipping costs (crate of 4 chairs):
|Australia New Zealand||$550.00|
|North, West East Africa||$550.00|
|Southern Africa||Per destination|
Enquiries and orders: Safari Director’s chairs are normally available ex -stock, but please allow a couple of weeks for the covers of your choice to be made up.
- Price excludes delivery / freight charges quoted separately.
- The following discounts apply for large orders:
- More than 10 chairs – 10%.
- More than 30 chairs – 15%
We cannot offer a warrantee on chairs except for defects in material and workmanship that affect the integrity of the chair under normal use and weight limits. The reason for this is that chairs can be subject to huge stresses (such as when a heavy person rocks back on the back legs) that are impossible to compensate for in the construction of the chair without compromising on the design appeal.
We build with timber harvested from natural forests. The charm of this material is that no two pieces are exactly the same in colour, character or grain, and they will contain natural imperfections such as knots, stress cracks and so on that enhance their authenticity and attractiveness. As a result no 2 pieces will ever be identical and products may have natural imperfections. However, these will never be allowed to compromise the quality of construction of your piece.
The African Touch will not in any circumstances be liable for any claim which falls outside the scope of our warranty or for any consequential damages whatsoever.
|Weight||10kg (22lbs)||7.3kg (16lbs)||6kg (13lbs)|
|Leather seat option||Yes||No||No|
|Suitable for commercial use||Yes||Yes||No|
|Weight limit||140kg (300lb)||120kg (260lb)||100kg (220lb)|
|Suitable for outdoor use||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Price single canvas||$ 140.00||$ 110.00||$ 85.00|