Standard Director’s Chair
SKU: 54764564edxxx-1-1-1-1-1*Select an option In Stock
The Standard Director’s Chair is an exceptionally tough, versatile and comfortable chair with wide seat that is suitable for private use, in camps and lodges, around the bush fire or on your favourite boat cruise.
It is an affordable but still very robust version of The African Touch Safari Director’s chair, and has the same extra wide self-tightening seat and folds away neatly for hassle free storage.
Seat covers are UV stabilised, waterproof ripstop canvas (double padded, quilted or single). Standard colours are Howard Green, Sand and Charcoal. For other colours please enquire and we will check on availability.
- Origin: Zimbabwe
- Finishes: Oil or White liming painted finish
- Seat Covers: UV stabilised, waterproof ripstop canvas (double padded, quilted or single).
- Seat Cover colours: Howard Green, Sand and Charcoal.
- Material: Saligna
Sizes & weights:
|Saligna||900mm (36”)||650mm (26”)||7.3kg (16lbs)|
- Great care is taken to build the chair with perfect mortice and tenon joints to ensure the maximum life of the chair. The material used to make our Standard chairs (saligna) is a long grained hardwood ideal for purpose as it has strength combined with flexibility.
- Please do not allow friends or guests to rock or lean back on the chairs as this places huge strain on the joints and backrest. In the event of the back support rail cracking due to excess pressure replacements can be ordered from the factory.
- Your Standard Director’s Chairs will be carefully packed in a double walled cardboard crate, 4 to a crate, padded with air-o-thene foam.
|920mm (37”)||560mm (23”)||940mm (38”)||34kg (75lbs)|
Approximate shipping costs (crate of 4 chairs):
|Australia New Zealand||$550.00|
|North, West East Africa||$550.00|
Enquiries and orders: Safari Director’s chairs are normally available ex -stock, but please allow a couple of weeks for the covers of your choice to be made up.
- Price excludes delivery / freight charges quoted separately.
- The following discounts apply for large orders:
- More than 10 chairs – 10%.
- More than 30 chairs – 15%
We cannot offer a warrantee on chairs except for defects in material and workmanship that affect the integrity of the chair under normal use and weight limits. The reason for this is that chairs can be subject to huge stresses (such as when a heavy person rocks back on the back legs) that are impossible to compensate for in the construction of the chair without compromising on the design appeal.
We build with timber harvested from natural forests. The charm of this material is that no two pieces are exactly the same in colour, character or grain, and they will contain natural imperfections such as knots, stress cracks and so on that enhance their authenticity and attractiveness. As a result no 2 pieces will ever be identical and products may have natural imperfections. However, these will never be allowed to compromise the quality of construction of your piece.
The African Touch will not in any circumstances be liable for any claim which falls outside the scope of our warranty or for any consequential damages whatsoever.
|Weight||10kg (22lbs)||7.3kg (16lbs)||6kg (13lbs)|
|Leather seat option||Yes||No||No|
|Suitable for commercial use||Yes||Yes||No|
|Weight limit||140kg (300lb)||120kg (260lb)||100kg (220lb)|
|Suitable for outdoor use||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Price single canvas||$ 140.00||$ 110.00||$ 85.00|