SKU: 54764564edxxx-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1*Select an option Discontinued
The African Touch Tea Tray is our rendition of the classic Colonial tray used for serving afternoon tea. It is ergonomically designed to fit safely into your hands and has the beautiful deep grain of the African hardwood from which it is made.
- Origin: Zimbabwe
- Material: Zambezi Teak or African Bloodwood
- The African Touch Tea Tray is handcrafted using dovetail joints to secure the side rails.
- The base is solid hardwood fitted into a slot on the sides to allow for movement with changes in humidity.
- The African Touch Tea Tray may be built from one of two fine African hardwoods:
- Zambezi Teak (Baikiaea plurijuga) formerly known as Rhodesian Teak . Very hard with exceptional colour and grain.
- African Bloodwood (Pterocarpus angolensis) aka Kiaat or Mukwa. A much lighter hardwood than Zambezi Teak , making the Bloodwood Field Bars easier to carry around.
|The African Touch Tea Tray||320mm||560mm||70mm||0.66kg (1.5lbs)|
|The African Touch Tea Tray Bloodwood||320mm||560mm||70mm||0.4kg (1lbs)|
- The African Touch Tea Tray is wrapped in Air-o-Thene and crated in double thickness cardboard crate.
- Packed Sizes
|The African Touch Tea Tray||340mm||600mm||90mm|
Pricing: Price excludes VAT & delivery / freight charges quoted separately.
|United States Dollars||South African Rand|
|$ 45.00||R 630.00|